Monday, April 26, 2010

she can belong to anyone now

Sorry friends, 
sorry to whom care SO MUCH for me! 
Sorry to you..
Sorry to myself ..
I get thinner and thinner since I went back to my hometown.
I guess you guys will get shock when saw me. 
I take 2 meals per day ONLY most the days! 
And, I dint finish my food everytime ! 
+
I do sleep late every single night and didn't sleep well.
That's why I get thinner and thinner.
[I forced myself to eat as normal and have normal sleep time, but failed ]
My heartbeat are abnormal now, I am shaking sometimes
Feel so weak now. . .
Past incident left me with a feeling of deep hurt.
I appreciate my life now no matter how hard it would be, how long it take to cure my wound.
Sometimes, I'm grateful that " I AM STILL HERE " , 
because life is short, life is precious, life is good 
I'm appreciate everything, every people stay with me now ,because these are precious for me!


Thanks you , GOD !!!

0 reply:

Post a Comment