Monday, March 1, 2010

WHAT IF ........

There will always be some men in your life that you have a soft spot for. They speak to a certain part of you that lies dormant, waiting in the wings. This part of your life may never materialize, but it never fails to lift your mood when you anticipate the question of "what if".

I still remember that day, there was the window shopping, looking enviously at the beautiful items on display and wondering about the wealthy people who could afford such stuff.
These days, I was happy being me, wishing that this was a life I could lead. But like all dreams and wishes, they remain dreams and wishes - some thing you hold on to till the day you draw in your last breath of air, knowing these special episodes make you more than what life defines you as.

"What if" , could I dare to try once again? I think it is "NO". I am fearful that the magic I remembered would disappear once !!

0 reply:

Post a Comment