Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Love Happens ♥♥♥

He is staying same block with me in this condo. How do we know each other?? He added me in my facebook XD

Then, we start to know each other well. Chatting in msn, on phone and leaving comments to each another. He always comes to accompany me when I am alone. We had been hang out once. Day after day, We are getting closer and. . . . .


The place where we meet each other is at the stairs between 13th and 12th. We spent most our time there during the night. It' s sound funny right.

The night , fina
lly it came ! He confessed to me ! He stood beside me, the moment I was stunned and shocked because I din't think that he will confess. I was silent. My mind came across with many many things. The past as well as the future. I do not know what should I do. I do not know ...

finally, I accepted his love.


And, today ..

I declared my relationship status to all my fb frens
I hope it will not bring a lot of troublesome for me
as well as it is my rigth move ~


I WANT TO TELL EVERYONE ::


BABY ,
J' taime !!

0 reply:

Post a Comment