Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm feel so sorry for tonight. I made you so sad and can't proceed ur works. Sorry, thousand of sorry I want to say. I know I m still like a kid, thinking like a kid. Always think negatively and think so much of nonsense. Please forgive me dear. I always speak something hurt you and myself too. I really don't mean to hurt you. Every time right after we arguing I feel like I don't want this all to happen again NEXT TIME ! But, I don't know what happen to my nerves will start to disturb my emotion and I will find something to argue with you. So sorry dear. I know chances are not always give twice, again and again. I also know this argument and quarreling gradually destroy our relationship. I really hope I won't be so childish again! I please myself Penny Wong, be more mature ok! I hate you always make your love one unhappy.


Sorry :(

0 reply:

Post a Comment