Sunday, March 20, 2011

You made me smile (:

I love Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! It will be the time for us to meet up.I had good and enjoyable days with you this few days yet im hoping the happy moments with you would never end! How good it is If we could stop at these happy moments! I hope I can stick with you 24hrs. I wanna hug you tightly~
However, time flies very fast. It is Monday again, a tiring week starts. I hate Monday!! And I hv a lot of works to rush by. Sigh..
Another sad thing is bb is going to fly to Guang Zhou, China in this coming Thurs. He will be coming back on 11th April!!! It about 19 days I can't see him. (19days are not short, I must be miss him badly!) Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna mad withing these days. I miss you! This will be the 1st time we not meet with each others for so many days. I guess it would be more to come in future ):

Alright, till then, night!

0 reply:

Post a Comment