Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CAN I BE A KID ? ? ?

I am a big big girl in a big big world..
Can I be a kid???
The world of an adult is pretty complicated compared to a kid.
I finally found that ~ I do not want to grow up!!!
I am facing a lot of confusion in my life when I am getting elder.
Confusion between friends with friends, friend with admirer, family, money, time, as well as myself
I do not how to handle it.
I hate that I have to go through with it in my life
I am tired enough to face all these stuff right now
Could I not too care for it?
Could I take it easy?
My lil heart is totally broken, I felt totally disheartened!
But, sometime, the tears do happen ..
I totally can't understand why
Why the tears are whispering ?
I do not feel any .....anything else
The feeling is so strong .. >.<
I was giving up and I won't turning back .
I won't !!!
I am happy with myself right now!!

0 reply:

Post a Comment